click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 671 times)

ToxicMad

• In a world so Toxic it's easy to be MAD ~ ToxicMad
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: December 09, 2016, 05:33:51 PM »
Hello Everyone, ToxicMad here
I'm new  to the bitcoin world and tryin to get started with a  new adventure
been  trying these  "Faucets"  and have   not  been paid  once   >:(

any help .. tips .. donations   or  points  in the right  direction would be great

looking forward  to making  some contacts  and  seeing where i can get with these  ..  funny  lil  buggers  called  bitcoins  ..  and satoshi's

your Toxic Friend  ..  TOXICMAD!  .. Toxie .. or  Simply TM

Thank  for your  time and help!

now back to your  regular  post reading and scrolling ..  I SAID SCROLL >> DO IT!
any and all  tips and donations very welcome and all help extremely appreciated - can be  sent to 
1BpQDoPoTUby7FeMhbvaDxzGZXkoVpzw7z  or 1NuRajPhDr2mSjmUegaLtkmLa956BPCYST

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 05:52:17 PM »
Welcome on board.

You may want to start having a look at the giveaway board: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?board=2.0

There are a lot of promos where you can earn altcoins and sometimes bitcoin contest.

Much better than relying on faucets, my thought.

★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

ToxicMad

• In a world so Toxic it's easy to be MAD ~ ToxicMad
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 06:19:05 PM »
Awesome  Thanks for the  tip Principe!   i'll check it n out ...    i need about 1/2 a bitcoin to  start this adventure ..  and was  pointed to this forum  as  a  starting point   :) 

but  ya those faucets are a joke  1  ..  sad  slow  journey ..  i'm guessing that  thats the way it goes  ..   like the way of the road  ..   long hard and slow 

TM
any and all  tips and donations very welcome and all help extremely appreciated - can be  sent to 
1BpQDoPoTUby7FeMhbvaDxzGZXkoVpzw7z  or 1NuRajPhDr2mSjmUegaLtkmLa956BPCYST

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services