click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: ⋞ANN⋟⋞HOST⋟ HOST | Dedicated to hosting  (Read 709 times)

Ace_OF_Fades

• View Profile
⋞ANN⋟⋞HOST⋟ HOST | Dedicated to hosting
« on: November 23, 2016, 04:22:00 PM »
NOTE: If you click on a link with your middle mouse wheel. It will open the link in a new tab!

Offical Website
Source

Synopsis

Without further ado. I would like to announce the re-purpose of the Spliffcoin and TrapCoin blockchain! With a field that I'm quite knowledgeable in, TrapCoin has taken the turn towards hosting. Re-branded and with a new goal set in the crosshairs. HOST will aid crypto, gaming and web developers around the world. Beginning with hosted nodes, block explorers and shared hosting for websites. HOST will be the primary payment option for funding.

Specifications

Ticker : HOST
Algo : X11 PoW/PoS
PoS : Static Rewards w/ Block Halving
Full Unit : MB
Milli Unit : KB
Micro Unit : B
Last POW Block : 100,000
First 20,000 Blocks : 40 MB
Block 20,000+ : 20 MB
Block 100,000+ : 10 MB
Total POW Supply : 2,400,000 MB
Blocktime : 180 seconds
Diff. Retarget : Each Block
RPCPORT : 45455
P2PPORT : 45456

Wallets

Coin Statistics

Block Explorer

Rich List

Network

Value

Movement

Exchanges
NOTE: HOST still goes by TrapCoin on YoBit as they haven't updated their wallet yet.

FAQ's

Q: I've seen this thread before, why is their a new topic?
A: The old announcement was for TrapCoin. This one is for HOST. The old post can be found HERE.

Q: Isn't Pulse already doing this?
A: Yes, the Pulse project aims at offering hosting services likewise. This is not an issue though because Pulse won't be the accepted currency for this project's hosting, HOST will be.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services