click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: INSN Coin 🔷 POW/POS/Master Nodes/InstantTXs 🔷 18.4m Coins 🔷  (Read 70378 times)

InsanePR

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Insane Coin
  • Re: INSN Coin 🔷 POW/POS/Master Nodes/InstantTXs 🔷 18.4m Coins 🔷
    « Reply #150 on: July 24, 2017, 07:40:19 PM »
    We just added an INSN master node easy to follow setup guide to the website.

https://insanecoin.com/index.php/insanely-easy-insn-masternode-vps-guide/

gawlea

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    Re: INSN Coin 🔷 POW/POS/Master Nodes/InstantTXs 🔷 18.4m Coins 🔷
    « Reply #151 on: July 24, 2017, 08:50:11 PM »
    We just added an INSN master node easy to follow setup guide to the website.

https://insanecoin.com/index.php/insanely-easy-insn-masternode-vps-guide/

OP is also updated with the guide.

Forbes·

• Garden Bot
    • Yes, I'm a Bot
      • View Profile
      • Forbes

InsanePR

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Insane Coin
    « Reply #153 on: July 31, 2017, 08:58:59 PM »

You have until 08/11/2017 to swap your old INSANE for INSN on Nova

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/

August 11th will make it the 3 months since the swap began.

You will not be able to swap your INSANE coins after that point.

Old INSANE block explorer
    https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insane/

New INSN block explorer
    https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insn/#

Do not delay!

Get your swap done today!

InsanePR

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Insane Coin

• gawlea

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #155 on: August 06, 2017, 08:30:47 AM »
    Updated OP with 5 translations (Chinese, Filipino, German, Italian and Romanian) Japanese still to come.

P.S. Don't forget to swap your INSANE for INSN, 5 days remaining.

Cheers, gawlea!

gawlea

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #156 on: August 08, 2017, 10:29:13 AM »
    Hi insane people!

Japanese language added to Insane OP "Other Languages" section.

Cheers, gawlea!

InsanePR

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Insane Coin
    « Reply #157 on: August 13, 2017, 07:23:54 AM »

WARNING!!!
     On May 05, 2017 Insane Coin, ticker INSANE (old) moved to a brand new blockchain
     ticker INSN (new) in order to support the new features announced in the past weeks
    (Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX, ect).

DISCLAIMER!!!
     Insane Coin, ticker INSANE (old chain) traded on YoBit.Net exchange
     is now worthless because will no longer be developed.
    The swap to INSN (new chain) ended on August 11, 2017.
    New Insane Coin Ticker is: INSN

notnormals

• Garden Hero
    • In the land of Poly
      • View Profile
      • The Poly Penthouse Project
    « Reply #158 on: September 11, 2017, 01:26:09 AM »
    Hello, everybody, I would like to make a short statement regarding insane. (INSN) and Insane Spaces Cryptoplex (INSC).

First Insane Coin.

Most of what you will find here is not new information; Most has been said before, albeit not in the same place nor at the same time.

Insanecoin was not born via an ICO and was not graced with huge start-up funds.  Finances have been mostly funded by personal donations and large investments by core team members. Insane has a great community and a great team that run it behind the scenes. The team is not limited to the individuals listed at insanecoin.com; these are core members. Also, many more people play varied roles and do a great job for insane.

One problem that I have seen within crypto is the self-implosion of coins due to lack of interest past the first few months or years if lucky. 
    Devs come, disappear, lose interest and for whatever reason the coin dies.
    Our business model devoids this risk.
    Insane coin is a team. Not the idea or baby of one person. No one person has full control, and no one person can run off with the funds or cause any real issues that would effect the future of insane. 

Cryptocoderz has been working with insane for some time as one of our team devs. During the last few months, some unexpected personal issues have limited his ability to work within crypto.  Due to this cryprocoderz will be taking time away. We wish him all the best and hope everything gets resolved.

In the meantime a long awaited update to the wallet is arriving soon, this addresses the master node payment issues as well as some other small issues and bug fixes.

We are moving on with our plans, one of which I will talk about next. Insane has long term goals, and we could pump this or that and build hype. But that is not a sustainable approach or in the best interests of team members, investors or community members.

Now Insane spaces.

We have been working on insane spaces for some time now, the idea started simple but has grown into a monster of a task. The main reason being for that is our want to include as many funding options as possible. We want to involve a wider community than just crypto lovers. Mainstream funding will offer more access to a wider range of people, and with the crypto element playing a large part it will expose more people to our ever expanding presence in the global marketplace.

An insane Space will introduce business and social communities to crypto via education, entertainment and exposure. A place that can expose crypto to a whole new marketplace via interaction, education and awareness.

Insane spaces INSC will be run alongside insane coin INSN, Insane coins (Insane crypto systems Ltd). However insane space will be run in a way that benefits the crypto community as a whole.
    Insane spaces will be running as a "Not for profit" company.

What does this mean?
    All profits that are made will be reinvested into the project or other similar causes or projects. Once established we will be offering grants for research or development to worthwhile and beneficial projects. We will be creating a charitable fund that can be deployed where needed via member voting.
    Members will play a very important role in the future within Insane, and we will be introducing a system of direction to guide insane spaces down the correct path. I feel that one person's vision is just not big enough a team must drive forward and that team must be governed by consensus rather than blind vision.

To clarify the INSN holder 2 for 1 swap.

On a date yet to be confirmed (we are aiming for early January 2018)
    Holders of INSN will receive 1 INSC for each INSN that you hold at the point of the snapshot (Date also TBC)

You will keep your INSN, so say you have 100 INSN right now. And you keep those INSN until the snapshot, and you will then also receive 100 INSC.

So you will have 100 INSN and 100 INSC, effectively a 2 for 1, but you already own 1 so its free coins just for being insanely wonderful and hanging on to your INSN. (And because we love you all)

I hope that clears up a few questions. Please feel free to ask me anything on Twitter via @insanecoin or @notnormalscom. Feel free to message me on slack, Bitcoin talk or Bitcoin garden if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading

Notnormals

InsanePR

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Insane Coin
    « Reply #159 on: September 20, 2017, 11:28:30 AM »
    Zip of Blockchain Data up to block 24944 available (for quick sync):
    https://mega.nz/#!YtUnBQab!CC2EuFHPVh4Pc1H0MBB9OZlyoXBlPWq4nTivuVt5B78

InsanePR

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Insane Coin
    « Reply #160 on: November 13, 2017, 07:49:33 PM »
    It has been a long time coming but we are finally
    introducing a new lead dev for INSN: @MrOK

He introduced himself on INSN Discord >> https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

So, I'm not the only one doing dev work, and the other INSN devs are all smarter and better looking than I am. And we are looking for more help.
    LittleInsane2
    I am the "public face" of the dev squad for now. So, who am I?  I'm a software engineer in the real world and I've been writing code since the early 90s.  Most of my work has been in cryptography and distributed systems development.
    I've done lots of software for "safety critical" functions in medical, financial, high tech and aerospace so I'm used to building things that need to be tested.

Some of the things I've coded might be on your computer right now. For example, I helped make the reference implementation for storage encryption on ssds and hard disks.

I was engineering lead for online banking at a huge bank in the US. That was awful so i quit.
    I've been over all the source code for INSaNe and it's good.

I asked Bittzy to keep my identity under wraps until we knew that we liked working together and that there were no hidden "surprises". There are no hidden surprises and we all get along. I am so happy.

I have tried to anticipate some of your questions:
    Q: Why are you doing this? We are alt coin enthusiasts so we are pre-conditioned to hate devs and we will mistreat you and slander you and question your motives!
    A: The single best indicator of future success is the team and this is a good one. Also, INSC (insane spaces) is the hotness. A DAO accelerator for new blockchain technologies? Yep that is a good idea.

I was going to do a crayon drawing of a road, but   ...    Roadmap: - Fixing the network rewards so our masternodes have the best ROI -  we are doing this now (and fixing other issues w/ the wallet)

- Decentralized exchange integration with Etherdelta and Bisq - ASAP

- An android staking wallet might be nice?

Welcome aboard @MROK !!!

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #161 on: November 14, 2017, 11:19:24 AM »
    Sun is shining over INSN : )
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Principe

• Administrator
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
      • Botcoin Garden
    « Reply #162 on: November 15, 2017, 11:59:37 AM »
    Thumbs up for INSANE!
    ★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
    ★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
    ★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

ducphuc01hp

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #163 on: November 15, 2017, 04:31:28 PM »
    It has been a long time coming but we are finally
    introducing a new lead dev for INSN: @MrOK

He introduced himself on INSN Discord >> https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

So, I'm not the only one doing dev work, and the other INSN devs are all smarter and better looking than I am. And we are looking for more help.
    LittleInsane2
    I am the "public face" of the dev squad for now. So, who am I?  I'm a software engineer in the real world and I've been writing code since the early 90s.  Most of my work has been in cryptography and distributed systems development.
    I've done lots of software for "safety critical" functions in medical, financial, high tech and aerospace so I'm used to building things that need to be tested.

Some of the things I've coded might be on your computer right now. For example, I helped make the reference implementation for storage encryption on ssds and hard disks.

I was engineering lead for online banking at a huge bank in the US. That was awful so i quit.
    I've been over all the source code for INSaNe and it's good.

I asked Bittzy to keep my identity under wraps until we knew that we liked working together and that there were no hidden "surprises". There are no hidden surprises and we all get along. I am so happy.

I have tried to anticipate some of your questions:
    Q: Why are you doing this? We are alt coin enthusiasts so we are pre-conditioned to hate devs and we will mistreat you and slander you and question your motives!
    A: The single best indicator of future success is the team and this is a good one. Also, INSC (insane spaces) is the hotness. A DAO accelerator for new blockchain technologies? Yep that is a good idea.

I was going to do a crayon drawing of a road, but   ...    Roadmap: - Fixing the network rewards so our masternodes have the best ROI -  we are doing this now (and fixing other issues w/ the wallet)

- Decentralized exchange integration with Etherdelta and Bisq - ASAP

- An android staking wallet might be nice?

Welcome aboard @MROK !!!

Good new informations !

Good luck DEV

InsanePR

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Insane Coin
    « Reply #164 on: November 16, 2017, 11:06:34 AM »
    We have updated the team member flyer from the OP with the new lead dev 'MrOK' and web/graphics designer 'Zany'.

Another dev is working with us and he will be added on the official team flyer later, he wanted to stay away from the spotlights for now.

Stay tuned! Stay insane!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services