Dear Cloak Community,
We're pleased to announce the release of v126.96.36.199 of the Cloak software. We've worked very hard on this release to make Enigma and CloakShield as robust and effective as possible, and we hope you are as pleased with the results as we are. There are a wealth of enhancements, imrpovements and new features included in this release, all of which help to bring Cloak closer to our shared dream of a top-tier, security-focused private digital payment system.
When starting the new wallet, you will be prompted to auto-download and install the latest blockchain snapshot. We recommend doing this, regardless of whether you're a new CloakCoin user or an existing user. The blockchain database format has been improved to greatly reduce startup time, and now uses LevelDB database format, for a faster and leaner implemention. We've also included an automatic wallet backup system, which will backup your wallet.dat database automatically each time you start the CloakCoin wallet. The software will also backup the previous backup too.
Please be aware that your wallet needs to be fully unlocked in order to initiate an Engima send. Enigma cloakers however are able to cloak Enigma transactions (and earn Enigma rewards) with a partially unlocked wallet (unlocked for staking/cloaking).
Here's a rundown of the changes included in this release:
* NewFeature: Implement blockchain downloader.
* NewFeature: Add SendCloakedToAddress RPC command.
* Enhancement: Implement Enigma Message system.
* Enhancement: Add "Copy TX ID" option to transaction view in QT Wallet.
* Enhancement: Speed up block loading.
* Enhancement: Improve PoS block validation.
* Enhancement: New Feature: Implement automatic wallet backup system.
* Enhancement: Refactor CloakShield to decrease traffic and improve reliability.
* Enhancement: Refactor and improve Enigma input selection code.
* Enhancement: Switch blockchain database format to LevelDB.
* Enhancement: Remove 'NumSplits' from the Enigma process and increase min-cloakers by one.
* BugFix: Retain coin-lock once a Cloaker signs an Enigma transaction until new block is recieved.
* BugFix: Stop Cloakers supplying an extra blank output address causing the Enigma transaction to fail.
* Misc: Rename PoSA to Enigma.
https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/news/cloakcoin-2-0-1-0-ready-to-go.html Peace, Love & Private Transactions,