click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Over 4.5k Sextoys for Bitcoin (other coins soon) 10% Off + Free Lube  (Read 1377 times)

bitcoinsextoys

• View Profile
Hello Bitcoiners!

I am very pleased today to invite you to come and take a look at my new Bitcoin sex shop.

http://bitcoinsex.toys

Thousands of products from all the best sex toy brands
Large range of clothing and kinky lingerie
Bondage ranging from light and fun to the seriously kinky and medical
Good affiliate rates

Currently all new customers will get Lifetime Discount' for their account, this will give them a permanent 10% cart discount, extra freebies in orders, giveaways and other cool stuff in the future. 

Opening times are 6pm to 12am everyday, UK time. I try to respond to emails outside this time window as soon as possible but this cant be guaranteed, sorry.

New products are added every Sunday.

All postage boxes use industry standard stealth, no writing on the boxes or any indication to the contents. Delivery is 1-2 days for UK orders, 3-5 for Europe and 5-7 for the USA. We only ship from our UK warehouse. All orders require a signature on delivery.

You can cancel your order before it's processed no questions asked, no fuss and no hassle.

Coin prices are updated frequently throughout the day based of the Kraken XBT/GBP rate, while Bitcoin is highly volatile we will always try to keep our prices fair. Unfortunately this means on occasion the coin values will be in a sub-optimal position for purchases. We appreciate your understanding on this and would ask that if you feel you are not getting value for money it may be better to wait for more favourable conditions.

Fancy making some Bitcoin for yourself, our affiliates get 10% of all sales they generate for life.  So send us a customer and get 10% commission all orders they place, paid in Bitcoin. http://bitcoinsex.toys/index.php?route=affiliate/account

Thanks for Reading! Would love your feedback.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 08:45:05 PM by bitcoinsextoys »

fetishbank

• View Profile
    • Fetish Bank
  • Re: Introducing Our Bitcoin Sexshop
    « Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 01:03:18 PM »
    Cool. I'm checking it out right now...

bitcoinsextoys

• View Profile
    Re: Introducing Our Bitcoin Sexshop
    « Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 08:43:09 PM »
    Cool. I'm checking it out right now...

Thanks!

hieu81

• View Profile
    Re: Over 4.5k Sextoys for Bitcoin (other coins soon) 10% Off + Free Lube
    « Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 07:38:21 AM »
    Cool! I will try and repost after . Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mkmanik

• View Profile
    Re: Over 4.5k Sextoys for Bitcoin (other coins soon) 10% Off + Free Lube
    « Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 08:45:18 PM »
    can you post some picture of those??

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services