PentaCore, a leading startup force in cryptocurrency investing, has announced the launch of its Penta tokens (PCOR) crowdsale, starting Friday, August 18, 2017. PentaCore is a closed end fund (CEF) guided by its Crypto Volatility Score (CVS), member contribution via PentaPost, and professional fund managers.
The crowdsale is part of PentaCore’s alpha stage roadmap which includes the development and release of the 3 major components for its closed end fund (CEF) for investing in various cryptocurrencies:
- PentaCore Fund – consisting of a minimum of 10 low volatility digital currencies;
- Crypto Volatility Score (CVS) – proprietary algorithm industry leader in rating volatility in the market similar to the S&P 500’s VIX;
- PentaPost – a member driven forum where investors can provide insight, research, ask questions, and even vote on a portion of the fund’s holdings.
The PentaCore Fund is designed to bring a transparent investment vehicle to its members and to center around community and social interaction. This will be achieved through building trust by launching their proprietary algorithm called Crypto Volatility Score (CVS). The development team behind CVS will constantly monitor the basket of digital currencies in which the fund is invested to provide everyone with real-time volatility measurements. Another unique feature is PentaPost, a Reddit-like forum where members can provide information, feedback, and even vote on a portion of investment holdings for the fund. They are currently looking to raise additional capital to build their unique platform.
Penta (PCOR), the native cryptocurrency on the PentaCore platform is created using Ethereum smart contract technology, and it is available for purchase during the upcoming 15 day crowdsale. The PCOR tokens can be purchased for .001 each and the total hard cap amount created will be 200,000,000. The total value if all coins are sold will be 200,000 ETH. Pentacore will retain 15% of all Penta tokens sold and if there are any remaining upon completion of the sale, they will be burnt. The proceeds of the crowdsale will primarily go directly into the fund to preserve and grow each investor’s initial purchase.
Because it is impossible to predict the total that will be sold, the crowdsale operates based off of percentages to ensure fairness for all. The crowdsale percentages are as follows:
- 85% of Available coins are for sale open to the public;
- 8% of Available coins are escrowed for the developers;
- 4% of Available coins are reserved for bonuses;
- 3% of Available coins are allocated for marketing.
- Tier 1: August 18 – 22 Investors will receive a 20% bonus;
- Tier 2: August 23 – 27 Investors will receive a 15% bonus;
- Tier 3: August 28 – Sep 1 Investors will receive a 10% bonus;
- Tier 4: September 2 – 6 Investors will receive a 5% bonus.
PentaCore will be accepting Ethereum (ETH) as the form of contributions to participate in the crowdsale. All invested funds will be collected in a public address to ensure maximum transparency throughout the crowdsale.
To lean more about PentaCore you can visit:
- Official Website: https://pentacore.io/
- Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/PentaCoreFunds
- Pentacore Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pentacore.io/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PentaCore-125197454762952/
- Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2055408.0
PentaCore is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice.